please note that by law all massage clients must be aged 16 or over, unless accompanied by an adult. Bookings for children and family massage training will only be accepted if children are accompanied by a parent, guardian.
our massage rooms are on the ground floor and easily accessible from the street.
if you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. For any cancellations made less than 24 hours before an appointment, we ask you to pay 50% of the cost of your missed appointment, as we would be unlikely to fill the slot at such short notice
the contact information you provide is stored solely for the purpose of providing informations about our massage services to you. We will not pass on your personal details to any third parties. Thai-vedic massage is registered with the government’s Data Protection Register.
if you would like to purchase a gift voucher as a present for a friend or relative, please contact us. Prices are the listed on the Special Offers
please let us know at the time of booking if you have any medical conditions. We may not able to accept your booking in the following circumstances:
- Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds.
- If you have recently undergone surgery.
- If you have a cold that is contagious, [please consider our health: if we catch your cold we will not be able to work either!]
- Unless recommended by your physician, we would refrain from giving you a massage if you have received chemotherapy or radiation treatment on the day of your booking.
- If you are prone to blood clots, since there is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your physician before booking a massage.
- Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage, but generally massages are not advisable in the first trimester of your pregnancy
- Massage should not be performed on bruises, varicose veins, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
Non-discrimination: We offer the Thai yoga and Ayurvedic massage treatments advertised on this website without discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or sexual orientation. Everyone is welcome.
Parking: there is ample free parking (no resident’s permit required) on Crawthew Grove or neighbouring streets.
Payment and pricing: payment can be made by cash, card or cheque at the time of your appointment at the end of the treatment. Alternatively you can pay by bank transfer online. Please note that all prices listed on the Thai-vedic massage website or promotional materials are subject to change.